HISTORY

The Centre Cemetery, on the West Side of Tower Road, is owned by the Sanbornton Congregational Church, United Church of Christ.  It was established in 1783, adjacent to the location of the original Meetinghouse.

CEMETERY COMMITTEE

 The Sanbornton Congregational Church Cemetery Committee is appointed by the church trustees and are responsible for maintenance, records management, and enforcement of cemetery rules and regulations.

Download Cemetery Rules

CENTRE CEMETERY